Rhinoplasty improves the appearance and proportion of the nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-esteem. You can even correct breathing difficulties caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
The shape of the nose is due to your inheritance, though his appearance may have been altered by trauma or previous surgery.
RHINOPLASTY CAN CHANGE:
- The size of the nose in relation to other facial structures
- The width of the nose, at the bridge.
- The profile of the nose,
- The nasal tip, or when long bulbous, or very sharp
- The nostrils if they are very large, wide or up
- The nasal asymmetry and deviation
Rhinoplasty is a good option for you if:
- The facial growth is complete and you are over 18 years old
- You do not have medical problems
- Do not smoke or stop smoking before surgery
- You have specific expectations but real of how to improve your appearance.